Wedding Planning can be complicated enough and that is why we like to make your experience with The Final Flourish as straightforward and enjoyable as possible. Below you will find a copy of our Terms and Conditions. You will also receive a copy of our Client Information pack at the time of booking.
ALL BOOKINGS MADE WITH AND PROVIDED BY THE FINAL FLOURISH VENUE STYLING LTD, HEREAFTER KNOWN AS THE COMPANY ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DETAILED BELOW. PAYMENTS MADE TO THE FINAL FLOURISH VENUE STYLING LTD DEEM THAT THE CLIENT AGREES, ADHERES TO AND IS BOUND TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE LEAD NAME STATED ON THE BOOKING DOCUMENTS AND/ OR ORDERS IS DEEMED RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL HIRED GOODS AND THEIR SUBSEQUENT CARE AND REPLACEMENT AS PER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
General (Applicable to all Bookings)
1. All items with the exception of those items which are purchased outright remain the sole property of The Final Flourish Venue Styling Ltd. Hereafter known as The Company.
2. The Client is the person named on the booking form. The Client takes responsibility for the goods under these terms and conditions and no other third party (Venue, Coordinator/Planner, Caterer or Business)
3. A non-refundable reservation fee will be required by The Client to secure a booking. Until the reservation fee is received by the Company then no booking will be deemed to have been made.
4. Major changes can be made to your booking up to 8 weeks before your Wedding and minor changes up to 5 weeks before your Wedding.
5. The Final balance is payable in full 4 weeks before the event date by the Client. Payment of your Final Balance is deemed to be acceptance by the Client of the agreed order and therefore any decreases in the original order after the Final balance has been paid will not be subject to a refund.
6. If the Client's booking is cancelled 6 weeks in advance of the event then no more is payable, if a booking is cancelled after this date then the full remaining balance is payable - These monies can be used against a future booking within 12 months if the event is only postponed. Bookings within 1 month of the event must be paid in full at time of booking.
7. Our Fixed Service Charge includes all administration relating to the booking, delivery set up and collection and will be included in the overall quote. The hire period of the items is for the day of the event only. Items will be delivered to the venue by Company on the day of the event and collected the following day
8. The Client shall be solely responsible for the Hired Goods not the reception/event venue/hotel/florist or any other third party to whom shall take possession of the Hire Goods. The Client shall be alone responsible for insuring the Hired Goods are kept in good order from the time of receipt of delivery until back into the possession of the Company. Therefore agreement of a good provision of storage must be made and organized directly with any third party involved for any hired goods if you are leaving at the venue prior to our collection on the agreed date.
9. The Client will pay for any non-returns, damaged goods or breakages to the Company at full retail value.
10. The Company shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any Hired Goods from The Final Flourish Venue Styling Ltd.
11. Force Majeure - Whilst every effort will be made by the Company to complete all bookings, the Company cannot be held liable for variation or non-completion of orders due to Act of God, Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale, Tempest, War, Pandemic, Terrorism, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other civil disturbances.
12. The Company reserves the right to make minor changes to the agreed scheme, where it is deemed that this will enhance/improve the overall design. Such changes may include the substitution of an element in line with the overall design and equal in value. In all cases any such changes will not be detrimental to the overall scheme. Any major changes proposed will be discussed with the client in advance.
13. Fresh Flowers- Whilst every effort will be made to provide fresh flowers as outlined in the original quotation, the Company reserves the right to make minor substitutions where a particular flower is not available or where advice has been received regarding quality. Any substitution made will not be detrimental to the overall design.
14. Fresh Flower Pricing - Whist every effort is made to provide accurate pricing at the time of provision of the quotation, the Company reserves the right to advise the Client whereby there has been a significant increase in cost at time of ordering flowers. The Client will be offered the opportunity to pay the additional cost or will be offered a suitable alternative.
15. Printed items, stationery, labels or items specifically commissioned cannot be altered within 1 months of the event date. Should amendments be required then these will incur a cost, which will be confirmed in writing.
16. Social media is actively used by Company, images secured by the Company will be used in all marketing activities at a suitable time frame from the event to promote the service, products and business.
18. A Security deposit in the form of Debit Card information is required 1 week prior to the event. These details are securely held in line with The Data Protection Act 1998. These details will be destroyed or once all items have been collected by Company in an appropriate condition.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY THE CLIENT IS DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN MADE UPON PAYMENT BY THE CLIENT OF THE RESERVATION FEE TO THE FINAL FLOURISH